PENGARUH SIMPANAN MASYARAKAT DAN UKURAN PERUSAHAN TERHADAP PROFITABILITAS PADA PERUSAHAAN PERBANKAN YANG TERDAFTAR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA

  • Maryana Maryana STIE Lhokseumawe
  • nurlina nurlina STIE Lhokseumawe

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to examine the influence of public deposits and the size of
the company to profitability in banking companies listed in Indonesia stock exchange. The
data used in this research is secondary data that is annual report of banking companies
2009-2015 period. The source of the data derived from five banking companies listed in
Indonesia stock exchange. Data processing was performed using SPSS with multiple linear
regresion. The results showed that: Saves society negatively affects the profitability of the
banking company listed on the Indonesia stock exchange. Size companies positive effect on
the profitability of the banking company listed on the Indonesia stock exchange.
Simultaneously, public deposits and the size of the company's positive effect on the
profitability of the banking company listed on the Indonesia stock exchange. Public deposits
and the size of the firm has a weak correlation with the profitability of the banking company
listed on the Indonesia stock exchange. Public deposits and the size of the companies have
the leverage to explain the profitability of the banking company listed on the Indonesia
stock exchange amounted to 61.1%, while the remaining 38.9% is influenced by other
variables outside this research model.

Keywords : Public Deposits, Size of the Company, Profitability

Published
2020-03-11
Section
Articles

Most read articles by the same author(s)

Obs.: This plugin requires at least one statistics/report plugin to be enabled. If your statistics plugins provide more than one metric then please also select a main metric on the admin's site settings page and/or on the journal manager's settings pages.